The Katana is an open water skier’s fantasy with its low drag and easy turning characteristics. Rip this bad boy between 24-32 MPH for the best open water ski you can get!
- Sizes: 65”, 67”, 69”
- All-Terrain Core – Most forgiving construction.
- 100% Carbon Fiber - Consistent flex every time.
- Grip Rails – Easier to hold an edge.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
- Terrain – Crossover
- Recommended Speed Range – 24-32 MPH / 40-52 KPH
2020 BENT VEE: The Bent Vee series has revolutionized open water skiing. Width under foot allows these skis to pop out of the water with ease. This width, combined with a flat channel and grip rails, allows a ski with more surface area to perform at an advanced level. Inside radius gives the ski the ability to make tight turns on both on and offside while the 100% carbon build is nimble on the water. Our Bent Vee collection will make you rethink what is possible from a higher volume ski.