PVC creates energy in the build of the ski. Generally used in slalom course conditions and designed to perform between 30-34 MPH, the reaction time of our Lithium construction is instant. Any feedback you send to the ski will be immediately felt in the ride.
- Sizes: 65”, 67”, 69”, 71”
- PVC Core - Tested and proven response.
- Spread Tow Carbon - Lighter, stronger composites.
- CorFlex - Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
- Terrain – Crossover
- Recommended Speed Range – 30-34 MPH / 49-55 KPH
2020 SENATE: The Senate’s ability to carry speed is unmatched in the industry. This speed allows the skier to maintain width on the boat ultimately giving a sense of freedom sought after by those that ski in the course as well as those ripping open water turns. By taking our Vapor shape and adding two tenths of an inch in extra width we have created a stable riding platform. This platform creates the balance needed for a skier to feel at home, while the profile of the ski allows the skier to feel the speed and angle sought after at any level.