Pro Build designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point. The Pro Build Vapor is everything a competition skier ever wanted, designed to perform between 32-36 MPH and in the slalom course to elite levels. By riding a Pro Build Vapor you ensure that you have the best materials wrapped into the best shape on the market. Now all you have to decide is what color you like best.
- Sizes: 63.5”, 65”, 66”, 67”, 68”, 69.5”
- PMI Core – Lightweight, high density, most response.
- Textreme Carbon – Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra – Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- Carbon Rods – Zonal flex for the optimum layup.
- CorFlex – Optimizing the flex in your ski’s turning.
- NFC Enabled – Information delivered simply.
- Radar Lab Made
- Terrain Course
- Recommended Speed Range – 32-36 MPH / 52-58 KPH
2020 VAPOR: The Vapor name has become synonymous with balance and speed. As we moved to our 2020 shape, we simply wanted to build on the foundation we had created. The overall width of the ski has been decreased in an effort to create more efficient water flow and allow the ski to have a more level ride. Rocker was modified to increase the drive behind the boat and allow the ski to create more angle before the buoy. Lastly, we increased the concave and let it run through the tail of the ski to give more support and consistency at the apex of the turn. All these simple changes allowed us to build a ski that is faster than its predecessor, has more automatic turns and gives a truly consistent ride from turn to turn. You have to ski this thing. Welcome to 2020 Vapor.