We make three types of headsets. Integrated Step-down, Standard Integrated, and Tapered Integrated.
The Step-down Integrated is generally for mini-expert sized bikes with a 1-1/8" head tube that uses a fork with a 1" steerer tube.
The Standard Integrated is generally for pro sized frames that have a 1-1/8" head tube.
The Tapered Integrated is for a lot of the newer, higher-end pro sized frames that utilize a head-tube design that has a 1-1/8" top bearing and a 1.5" lower bearing.
- 8mm & 18mm carbon fiber top cover options available
- one 1-1/8" sealed bearing
- one 1.5" sealed bearing
- 72mm expander plug
- one 1-1/8" lower bearing race
- one 1.5" lower bearing race
- Avian laser logo top cap & screw