Did you know that you can mix and match Prime 9?
Can't decide between the modern basics of Box Three and the long service life of Box Two? Well, you don't need to! With this pre-configured and pre-tested option, you'll receive a Box Three cassette paired to the durable Box Two derailleur, shifter and chain.
- Box Three Prime 9 Cassette 11-50T
- Box Two Prime 9 Chain 126L
- Box Two Prime 9 Single Shifter
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur
Box Two tier's mission in life is to deliver performance similar to the Box One but without its exotic (and costly) features. You still get the Tri-Pack (TM) Clutch in our derailleur only it isn't adjustable. The cassette's 11-50T range is equally impressive but we don't cut it out of a single block of steel. The action on the shifter is just as snappy although you don't get the rigid die-cast pull lever. The chain boasts the same unique ability to mate with a wide/narrow chainring except you give up the trick DLC top coat. You're hardly shortchanging yourself with Box Two.
Box Three tier delivers many of the same capabilities of its more famous siblings yet it's built upon a simpler platform. Cassettes are accessible at 11-46T and fashioned without spiders. The derailleur exploits our Limited Slip clutch technology without the Tri-pack features. Shift easily with a comparable mechanism, although you'll forgo the hinged clamp and die-cast structure. And lastly, string it all together with a Prime 9 chain but without extravagant coatings. If you're looking to bring your 2/3 by bike into the 21st century, then level up with this group!
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Compatible with Standard Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Compatible with most 10,11, & 12-speed wide / narrow chain rings. Prime 9 chain must be used.
- Not Intended for E-Bike Use