Renowned for its ventilation and comfort, this all-purpose MTB helmet is fitted with 360 Turbine technology, offering great protection at a fair price.
This fully ASTM DH certified helmet is the go-to helmet for Enduro and Bikepark riders. Uphill, downhill, upside down, E-bike or trail - you name it, the DBX 4.0 has you covered. The full-face design with removable mouthpiece offers outstanding ventilation and its convenient Fidlockëå buckle makes life just peachy!
We all crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes even harder! There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury - go and get the best helmet that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain!
Our helmets feature 360 Í_ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 Í_moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Polymer Compound shell in two sizes
- 360ë� Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- In-molded EPS + EPO impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 22 vents
- Optimized for riding and effective even at low speeds
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lexëå moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952_ÑÐ10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- From 850g (1.87 lbs)
#S (55-56cm _ÑÐ 21 _€� - 22")
#M (57-58cm _ÑÐ 22 ë_ - 22 ë_")
#L (59-60cm _ÑÐ 23 ë_ - 23 _€�")
#XL (61-62cm _ÑÐ 24 _ÑÐ 24 ë_")