The Butter Knife side-cut and surface area were created to give stability. Effortless ups, light line tension and automatic turns make the Butter Knife the easiest ski you’ve ever ridden, ski it between 20-30 MPH.
- Sizes: 65”, 67”, 69”, 71”
- All-Terrain Core – Most forgiving construction.
- 100% Carbon Fiber - Consistent flex every time.
- Grip Rails – Easier to hold an edge.
- NFC Enabled - Information delivered simply.
- Terrain – Open Water
- Recommended Speed Range – 20-30 MPH / 34-49 KPH
2020 BENT VEE: The Bent Vee series has revolutionized open water skiing. Width under foot allows these skis to pop out of the water with ease. This width, combined with a flat channel and grip rails, allows a ski with more surface area to perform at an advanced level. Inside radius gives the ski the ability to make tight turns on both on and offside while the 100% carbon build is nimble on the water. Our Bent Vee collection will make you rethink what is possible from a higher volume ski.