Pro Build designates a PMI Core and Textreme Carbon infused with Innegra. PMI is the lightest and most responsive foam money can buy, allowing a skier to get more attainable angle out of the turn and have the ability to hold it through the wakes. Textreme lets the ski flex instantly and consistently, giving the skier more speed from a wider point. Overall, the ski will feel like it is carrying constant speed from the first cut to the last turn which results in the most effortless ride we’ve found to date.
Terrain // Course
Speed Range // 32MPH-36MPH / 52KPH-58KPH
- PMI Core - Lightweight, high density, most response
- Textreme Carbon - Lighter, stronger composites.
- Innegra - Reducing chatter for a more stable ride.
- Carbon Rods - Zonal flex for the optimum layup.
- Bio Resin - Plant based and better.
- Race Base - Earlier lines and easier turns.
- Enduro Tip/Tail - Built for speed.
- Radar Lab Made - Thanks Herb.