Chest protector 4.5 Pro Jr
#Jr 147- 159cm
Optimal Hard and Soft Shell Chest Protectorwith Shoulders for Junior Riders
This 4.5 Junior Pro Chest Protector features the same technology as the adult version with a 3D design that ensures the perfect fit for junior riders. With CE certified chest, back and shoulder protection as well as the additional flank protection, this chest protector is far more than just a chest protector.
It is constructed from both deflecting hard shell and 3DF AirFit soft impact foam, a revolutionary substance that is flexible in its natural state to ensure a comfortable fit but that hardens immediately when subjected to impact in a crash. The multi-layer, multi-plate design promises a comfortable fit – and a Leatt neck brace will integrate comfortably with the protector.
The level of comfort is enhanced by the ventilation slots that provide maximum airflow. The 4.5 Junior Pro Chest Protector scores a total of 17 points in the Leatt protection rating system. For a higher level of protection, look at our junior body protection range.
• Total Leatt® protection score of 17 points
• Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
• CE tested and certified as impact protection: - Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2 - Back EN1621-2 Level 2 - Shoulder EN1621-1
• Flank protection
• FFM-French Federation Certified
• Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design
• Padded base layer
• Our 3D design ensures a great fit that is very comfortable
• Ventilation slots for maximum airflow
• Recess areas in both front and back and BraceOn neck brace fitting system integrates with Leatt neck braces perfectly
• Under and over the jersey fitting
• Weight: 850g
• Junior fits two sizes
• 134 – 146cm
• 147 – 159cm
LEATT products are warranted to be free of defects in materials or manufacturing for 1 year from date of purchase. Damage caused by accidents, falls, abuse or misuse is not covered by this limited warranty. To initiate a warranty or repair request, customers should contact the retailer who they bought the item off in NZ